Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remove USRP filters.

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remove USRP filters.
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:27:01 -0400

Really cool presentation!  Thanks for the info. Now i'm running into
another problem, I sample at about 4MSPS for a bit and try to capture
the signal as it passes though my window, but I never seem to get it,
just a huge mess of noise, aliasing and ghosts.
http://i.imgur.com/w3oBP.jpg as you can see it looks like the are
about 400ms long bursts that just shake in frequencies, It also raises
the noise floor about 10db and throws images all over some lines break
up, I really can tell what i'm looking at, doesn't look like FHSS to
me. I think it is a really strong carrier just outside of the band
that causes all these images. I did capture what I think is a sync
preamble followed by FSK ( http://i.imgur.com/EpMim.jpg ) but as you
see it is mirrored many times all the way to the noise floor. Could
someone with more DSP background help me figure out what I am looking
at?

Thank you all
~Andrew