Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Demodulation

From: wayne roberts
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Demodulation
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:48:24 -0700

For a general idea of how demodulation is done in gnuradio, take a look at how digital.clock_recovery_mm_ff() is used.

For an idea of how OOK threshold decision is made, grab datasheet for SX1231 chip, and look at OOK demodulator section, which shows how peak detection works (with diagram).

on-off-keying is generally regarded as not the first choice due to noise susceptibility.
But i think it would be useful to experiment with it.