[Discuss-gnuradio] pmt_t type argument for custom block in grc

From: Zing Yu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pmt_t type argument for custom block in grc
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have a little question for you. I have a custom block which accepts a pmt::pmt_t type arguement/parameter among others. I have written an xml file for my custom block so as to use it inside gnuradio-companion but I see the following error message:

Param - value(value):
    Type "pmt::pmt_t" is not a possible type.

Param - value(value):
    Type "pmt::pmt_t" not handled

So I just want to double check, the pmt_t types can't be inputted to a block as parameter?

Thanks,
Yu.