[Discuss-gnuradio] Ezcap DVB dongle and HF converter

From: Phil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ezcap DVB dongle and HF converter
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:49:40 +1000

Thank you for reading this.

I received my HF up converter (the companion for the Funcube dongle) in the mail today but disappointingly I cannot hear anything but noise. The spectrogram shows a lot of activity which I suspect is noise generated by the laptop.

Has anyone had success with this combination? By the way, I'm using the multimode SDR.

--
Regards,
Phil