[Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Modulation using Pulses

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Modulation using Pulses
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to create an OOK modulation and demodulation block. I want to
represent a 1 with a pulse (a square pulse) and 0 as nothing. Would
something like this be possible? I have tried modifying the bpsk.py file so
that I have constellation points of (1 +0j) and (0 + 0j). This gives me the
OOK scheme but not the pulse that I am looking for. I would greatly
appreciate any help or advice that anyone could give me.

Sam