Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged File Sink in GRC

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged File Sink in GRC
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:50:17 -0400

Looks like the Tagged FIle SInk was not fixed in the new update. I'm fairly certain that those new folders that appeared are the updated git pulls. The hold roughly the same content as the other folders. I guess if you re-run the script in the same directory, it will make a new folder for the updated gits. Gnuradio, uhd, osmosdr, and rtl all had new folders for me but uhd and grextras must not have updated. Technically you can delete all of these files after install. I like to keep a set around so that I can search the source though. You don't need both copies - delete the old ones. Any way I can get Tagged FIle Sink working manually?