[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about digital_ofdm_mapper_bcv class and d_ms

From: Lampros Katsikas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about digital_ofdm_mapper_bcv class and d_msg variable
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:17:59 +0300

Hello everyone,

In the current implementation of the digital_ofdm_mapper_bcv::work() method only one packet of 528 size(in other words d_msg->length() == 528) is consumed each time in order to create a symbol.
I tried to modify the method to consume more of those packets but it still not works.
So the question is if there is a way to change the packet size of the msg (d_msg->length()) from 528 to another integer.I could not find where this value is given yet.

Thans in advance,
Lampros.