Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A silly question

From: Alick Zhao
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A silly question
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:23:52 +0800

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:46:56 -0700, Josh Blum wrote:

>> How can we do that in a C++/Python hybrid flowgraph? Is there a Python
>> interface out there?
>>

> So to register a python callback into C++ is tricky. The answer is SWIG
> directors. However, I nearly killed myself yesterday trying to get that
> madness to work.

Oh, this let me recall that I spent lots of time to make SWIG interfaces
between C++ vector of vector to Python tuple of typle... C++ reference
to vector of vector won't work. I finally use vector of vector, which
mighe be more expensive because of copy construction. I find SWIG can be
tricky indeed.

> So until I figure that out... If it helps anybody, this is a hook to
> register an empty handler for the messages: http://pastebin.com/aeSVSjVC
>
> from gnuradio import uhd
> uhd.disable_msgs()
>
> -josh

Thanks for the effort! I really appreciate it.

--
alick
Fedora 16 (Verne) user