[Discuss-gnuradio] hafl duplex for N210 + XCVR2450

From: Anjan Rayamajhi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hafl duplex for N210 + XCVR2450
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:33:07 -0400

Hi,

I had question about using N210 and XCVR2450 in a half-duplex scenario. I have used tx_sob and tx_eob stream tags hoping for a switch from default RX to TX whenever there is a packet to transmit. What happens is both sides initiate with LED C constantly ON ( default to receiving, I guess ) but as the packet comes with the two stream tags attached, I do see the transmitting led A ON but the receiving LED C is also ON at the same time. Should not there be a switch from RX to TX and LED C be OFF. I am not being able to receive anything is this scenario though transmitting side does transmit but there is no activity in the receiving end.

I will be thankful for any comments.

Anjan