[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_xx.py not consistent output

From: usrp n210
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_xx.py not consistent output
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:26:38 -0400

I am using 3 USRPs (USRP N210 ).
I run example program "benchmark_rx.py " and "benchmark_tx.py " in /gr-digital/examples/narrowband/.
I performed experiment on 2 USRP's(A,B) at a time.
so A-B and B-A 2 channels for 2 USRP.
when I send packets from A-B "psk" modulation scheme gives best(171/171)* performance while same is not true for B-A(171/0)*.
while "gfsk" scheme gives good performance from B-A(171/171)*.
Can anybody knows why different modulation scheme gives different result
on different channel ?
Is it related to USRP synchronization ?
Can we perform packet level debugging in USRP ?
How can we find the cause of this problem ?
Or is it implementation related bug in GNU-radio?
* : (n_rcvd/n_right) n_rcvd => received packet,n_right => correct received  packet