[Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py problem

From: usrp n210
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py problem
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:03:29 -0400

At first we able to run the tunnel.py with setting gr0 and then ping to specific machine.
Now when we increase the distance little bit we are unable to ping the machine however if we use uhd_fft to see the signal we get theĀ
signal.please provide me some pointer related to this issue means how should I debug this problem as when I place the USRP at same placesĀ
like first experiment , I am still unable to ping the USRP it now always show "Destination Host Unreachable"