Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Having issues getting APT-DECODER Sample working

From: Tommy James Tracy II
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Having issues getting APT-DECODER Sample working
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 21:34:58 -0400

On 10/7/12 7:23 PM, Patrik Tast wrote:
> You will have to investigate more.
>
> Try download/build the
> <http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pkg/apt/wxapt/wxapt.html> or (I use)
> <http://atpdec.sourceforge.net/>
>
> It shouldn't be that hard...
>
> Patrik

Yes, thank you. I would run wxapt or atpdec if my goal was to decode the
APT images, but my goal is different.

I would like to take a gnuradio program that is currently running on one
machine, and split it among several computers. I chose this program
because A it does not require a USRP (I feed in a straight RAW file), B
it is non trivial and has a branch; it is also fairly compute intensive
when compared to other 'easier' gnuradio applications.

My goal is to get APT decoding to work in gnuradio without using any
other programs.

Thanks again!

Tom