Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURADIO not text

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURADIO not text
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:56:45 -0400

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM, aaj280174 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm trying to install gnuradio.
> Just installed the same build script and when I run the same no
> displays text in the window software.rsrs
> Has anyone encountered this problem?
> Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS which was updated via internet from Lubuntu 10.10.
> linux kernel 3.2.0-32
>
> thank you
> junior

It's not clear what you mean by the "same build script" since we don't
know what you used before. I'm guessing that you mean build-gnuradio?
Do you have the latest version of this? I know the older version was
silent while lots of downloading and installing of dependencies was
happening. I believe this has been updated to be more verbose to let
you know that something is happening.

Tom