Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on choice of daughter board for 40-50MHz exp

From: Baidoo-Williams, Henry E
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on choice of daughter board for 40-50MHz experiments
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:40:56 +0000

Hello ,

Thanks a lot Marcus and Matt. Marcus, can you please share the schematics of
your custom filter board with distributed gain and filtering? That will be of
much help and we can easily incorporate it knowing there are no bugs. And can
you help us with the antenna you are using? I called ettus and they don't have
any antenna to go with the basix RX/TX and they have no recommendations also.
Can anyone help.

Respectfully,
H. E. Baidoo-Williams,
GRA, University of Iowa