Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging printing GRC - E110

From: Jose Torres
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging printing GRC - E110
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:59:48 +1030

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your answer. Here my comments:

1. I fixed the problem just not using any return in the work function. Also, in
BLOCK 1 work function (), I added a usleep(20), this gives enough time to the
other blocks to run their work functions.

2. So, does it mean that I should install the latest version of GNU radio? If
yes, where is the link of the latest version?.

Thanks again and your comments are very useful!,

Jose