[Discuss-gnuradio] using gnu radio

From: Biniyam Zewede
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using gnu radio
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:46:20 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am doing my senior design project on cooperative spectrum sensing. I have already done the theortical design and matlab simulation for the system. Now, I want to implement this on a hardware. I want to use gnu radio and usrp. Does anyone know a good place to start? or any links or resources(suggested books or articles)? And, do I have to learn advanced python programming or can I use GNU radio companion to get around it?

Thank you!

Bini