Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : audio signal transmission

From: Lingeswar Lingeswar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : audio signal transmission
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:18:16 +0530

Hi guelord, thanks for reply i am attaching the grc files. kindly go through those files and send me the necessary corrections.

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM, guelord ingala <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Lingeswar,
I guess it would be a good idea if you could send me a picture of your flow graph in order to see components you are using and how you are setting them. please give me any information if possible.
:)