Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A problem to the FFT Block

From: Zhiwen He
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A problem to the FFT Block
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:08:15 +0100

Thank you very much. I have solved the problem, I find that, I didn't use the multiply_const block. But there is another question, when I see the data in Matlab with plot function, the figure before fft and after ifft is not same, there are something wrong on the position, where the valueis 0 in the square source. why?

Thanks

Zhiwen He