[Discuss-gnuradio] WX Gui Scope Sink, odd appearance in Windows vs. Ubun

From: Seth Hollar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX Gui Scope Sink, odd appearance in Windows vs. Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:02:33 -0500

In looking at the GRC example, BER Simulation, I noticed that the WX Gui Scope Sink window looks very different depending on whether it is Windows or Ubuntu. The Windows version looks a bit odd. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing, or if it is something that I'm doing wrong.

A screen shot of the two side by side can be see here:
http://www.sethhollar.com/BERSimulationWindowsVsUbuntu.png

Thanks,
Seth