Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Manager for blob and message passing - Blocking i

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Manager for blob and message passing - Blocking in E110
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:04:41 -0800

On 11/26/2012 10:34 PM, Jose Torres Diaz wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> Thanks for your answer. In my BLOCK 2, at the end of the work() function
> I'm not returning any parameter at all, so I assume the work() function is
> fine and consuming the input in BLOCK 2.

If this is a message port on BLOCK 2, you must check/pop_msg_queue until
the queue is exhausted. Thats what I meant to say when I said "consume".
Sorry for the confusion.

I cant say why E100 might be different. I guess the question is, who is
holding all of the messages when it gets "stuck".

I wish I had a tool that would tell me about all reference counted
objects in a program, the reference count, and the containing object.
With a live GUI, etc. Would be so useful :-)

-josh