Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementation of ARQ on gnuradio

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementation of ARQ on gnuradio
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:40:38 -0800

Sorry, corrected links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_4dFQHAZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8emQ-TvD90

-John

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM, John Malsbury <address@hidden> wrote:
Here's a little info on a simple ARQ implementation.  Moritz create a nice sliding window ARQ that I have not merged yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aekzp_szcLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aekzp_szcLw

-John

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM, zhengxiangwei <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Guys,
    I notice there is a lot of implementation of ARQ on gnuradio, like
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-04/msg00048.html
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-11/msg00498.html
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-03/msg00535.html
  academic.csuohio.edu/yuc/mobile/sai.pdf

   I am working on writing a ARQ on uhd interface.
   I wonder if there are open sources code about ARQ on previous version of gnuradio. Or some friends are willing to share the codes. So I can upgrade it to uhd version.
  Thanks.

Xiangwei Zheng
Research Assistant
ECE Department, Virginia Tech