Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio based papers on channel sounding and TDM

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio based papers on channel sounding and TDMA
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:16:44 -0500

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Niaz Ahmed <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,Martin,
I have created a GNURadio account and now wish to upload my paper in the academic section. I wish to be added as contributor so that I may upload in the academic section.I put an email to Tom Rondeau but I guess he might be busy right now doing other stuff.

Niaz,

I set you up with edit privileges when you asked me a couple of days ago. Either I forgot to email you back (most likely) or the email never made it (probably not). Anyways, you're all set to update the wiki.

Tom

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 12:48:22PM +0200, Niaz Ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently my paper "A Low-cost and Flexible Underwater Platform to Promote
> Experiments in UWSN Research" has been accepted in WUWNET'12  conference,held
> on Nov 5th, 6th at Los Angeles , California ,USA.
>
> We have implemented our modem using GNURadio.The codes can be accessed at http:
> //sysnet.org.pk/w/Code_and_Tools.
> I am unable to upload the paper in the Academic Paper section. I wish if
> someone help me in uploading.

Hi Niaz,

this should explain how you log on:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ#How-can-I-post-on-this-wiki-use-the-bug-tracker

You can use the guest:gnuradio access if you don't like to log on.

Thanks for using GNU Radio and contributing to the website,
MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)