[Discuss-gnuradio] Custom block one input/output variable number of outp

From: George Sklivanitis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom block one input/output variable number of output/inputs
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:11:17 -0500

Hello everybody,

In the following case study gr_file_source-> pll_clock_sync-> gr_complex_to_float -> custom_block(1 input, 2outputs) in gnuradio, by printing the counter of noutput_items of my custom block, I observe that it reaches a multiple of 2 samples then it gets to zero and restarts again. Overall the number of output samples are the expected ones but why the counter over the item restarts at some time instants?

Thanks,
-George

--
Sklivanitis Georgios