[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem regarding EGC of OFDM modulated data.

From: Bilal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem regarding EGC of OFDM modulated data.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 02:58:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I am trying to implement cooperative communication using USRP2.
i have following scenario.

Time slot 1:
S.dat (source data) --> OFDM modulation --> USRP Sink (Transmitter)
USRP source --> File Sink(SR.dat, Relay node)
USRP source --> File Sink (SD.dat ,Receiver)

Time slot 2:
SR.dat (relay data) --> USRP Sink (Relay Transmitter)
USRP source --> File Sink(RD.dat, Receiver)
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n38783/EGC.png>

how can i add these two files (SD.dat,RD.dat) using EGC...help me out.
as i m not getting correct data after combining (as no output at
demodulator).
or specify a simple procedure to combine these files using a simple
algorithm.

Need Help

Regards
Bilal Abbasi