Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compilation under Windows

From: Nick Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compilation under Windows
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:53:50 -0800

What branch are you using?

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Peter Horvath <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to compile gnuradio under Win7 64 bit. boost-chrono seems to
be missing from the Cmake requirements, so I added it.

But there is a further glitch when _gnuradio_core_filter is executed
during compilation:

13>  Unable to find file
'C:\src\gnuradio\gnuradio-core\src\li\swig\gnuradio_core_filter.i'.

This seems to be an obvious "typo" in the build rules
(gnuradio-core\src\liB\swig needs to be in the path), but I can't figure
out where it comes from and how to fix it. Could you help me out?

P.