Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What's up with Jackaudio?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What's up with Jackaudio?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:40:11 -0500

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Alan Corey <address@hidden> wrote:
This isn't quite off topic because it's the one way I can get audio
out of Gnuradio.  And mine's not working.

For at least 2 weeks, their wiki and bugs links have been broken.  I
managed to join a mailing list there but I can't send anything to it.
Is there another URL besides http://www.jackaudio.org/  ?

  Alan
--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX

Sorry, Alan, I have no hands-on knowledge of Jack other than having built it in the past. I'm not sure who has the knowledge to help you. It's an area of our code that's been compiling fine for years but has had little to no active work on it.

Tom