Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio bloc design tutorial

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio bloc design tutorial
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:11:01 +0100

Salut JM,

thanks for posting this here.
Would you mind adding a link to the GNU Radio wiki?
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ExternalDocumentation

If you do, include a link to the French version also; it's a great thing
we're getting more and more docs in other languages.

MB

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 09:00:05PM +0100, jmfriedt wrote:
> For what it is worth, some might (or might not) be interested in the
> tutorial document I wrote concerning the implementation of some decoding blocs
> for GNURadio, from signal processing prototyping using GNU/Octave on recorded
> signals
> to the actual bloc http://jmfriedt.free.fr/en_sdr.pdf
>
> For the French speaking audience, this document is a translation to English
> of the
> article in French published in GNU/Linux Magazine France available at
> http://jmfriedt.free.fr/lm_sdr.pdf, translation performed following some
> requests
> received after the Physics for Development Conference
> (http://www.epsphysicsfordevelopment.org/)
> held last October in Brussels (Belgium). As an extension of this document, I
> am currently
> completing an extension towards the implementation of some time and frequency
> analysis
> algorithms targetted at using GNURadio and the sound card interface as signal
> generator and acquisition (network analyzer application, frequency counter,
> phase measurement)
> for teaching and hobby applications.
>
> Any comment or correction is welcome, these documents are not aimed at being
> static but to
> evolve depending on the feedback I might receive.
>
> JM
>
> --
> JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 32 av. observatoire,
> 25044 Besancon, France

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun