Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Re: Error in executing filtering example

From: Ghulam Rasool Begh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Re: Error in executing filtering example
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 07:27:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks it worked.
--- On Fri, 2/1/13, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>
To: "Ghulam Rasool Begh" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Gnu Radio" <address@hidden>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2013, 8:32 PM

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden> wrote:

--- On Fri, 2/1/13, Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Ghulam Rasool Begh <address@hidden>

Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in executing filtering example
To: "Tom Rondeau" <address@hidden>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2013, 8:28 PM

Thanks for reply.
Actually from the presentation I could get all values but for ¨variable block¨ with ID as taps , i was not sure what value I should choose as it was not clear from the presentation i downloaded. I guess if proper value  is given to that block, the flow graph will run.

The 'taps' variable are the filter taps that go into the FFT Filter block. As you change these taps, you change the response of the filter. It is already filled in as " firdes.low_pass_2(1, samp_rate, bw, bw/10.0, 80)" Where 'samp_rate' is static variable set to 100 ksps and the 'bw' is a dynamic variable that can be changed at runtime by the Qt slider.

Tom