Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem loading Python block

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem loading Python block
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:51:51 +0100

I am more than willing to try new message passing interface. The idea with the thread is a bit old, that's what I have heard, from more experienced guys. Are there any blocs that uses new message passing interface, so that I can take a look how it works?

@Tom
Nothing happened by adding self.connect(self) in top_block.

This block design style i picked up from grExtras module. Maybe they use different "something", and their block is called even when it has no inputs/outputs.

Best
Nemanja