[Discuss-gnuradio] Error messages when running gr_filter_design for gnur

From: Albert Chun-Chieh Huang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error messages when running gr_filter_design for gnuradio 4.7 on MacPorts
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:15:22 +0800

Hi, all,

I updated MacPorts to 2.1.3 just now and installed gnuradio-next by the
following command:

$ sudo port install gnuradio-next +full configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2

When I tried to run gr_filter_design, it gave me this error message:
$ gr_filter_design
Please install PyQwt5 to run this script (http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net/)

To execute it, I deactivate qwt forcefully by
$ sudo port -f deactivate qwt

And then install PyQwt5 by:

$ sudo port py27-pyqwt

Then running gr_filter_design works perfectly! Good!

Should gnuradio-next depends on PyQwt5 instead of qwt package?

--
Albert Chun-Chieh Huang(黃俊傑)
Blog: Random Notes, http://alberthuang314.blogspot.com/