[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Training - *this afternoon!*

From: Doug Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Training - *this afternoon!*
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 11:22:53 -0500

All,
Mr. Corgan will be on base this at 1pm afternoon to start off the training for this week. It will be slightly re-arranged from the original agenda, and we will have to discuss how the rest of the week can be compressed into the remaining time. However - we we be in the 1st floor conference room in Bldg. 12. I can distribute the PDF's from today's lectures for anyone unable to attend or that has to leave in the middle.
 Thanks,
 Doug

--
Douglas Geiger