Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling gr-osmosdr with gnuradio 3.7

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling gr-osmosdr with gnuradio 3.7
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:47:54 +0100

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Albert Chun-Chieh Huang
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Yes, I know it's next release. I just wonder if I'm lucky enough to have
> gr-osmosdr ready for it at this moment. :-)
>
> Among cheap SDR solutions, is Fun Cube the only one ready for
> gnuradio 3.7 right now? It is always built in gnuradio repo, right?

Yes, the Funcube Dongle source block should always be compiled if the
dependencies are met.
You can also try to update gr-osmosdr package for yourself - I suspect
the change is rather trivial.
The transition itself may be more problematic as there are many people
who use version 3.6.

Alex