[Discuss-gnuradio] grextras in "next"

From: Sreeraj Rajendran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] grextras in "next"
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:29:56 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

I was trying to modify some python blocks, coded using grextras, to use native gnuradio python block support(as grextras is a  standard feature from 3.6.3). I checked wrappers in gr/gateway.py and gr.block, set_auto_consume etc seems to be missing. Current grextras suggests basic_block, synch_block etc are depreciated. Is grextras integrated to gnuradio different or am I missing something?

---
Regards
Sreeraj Rajendran
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rsreeraj