Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wx GUI problem

From: Cybergibbons
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wx GUI problem
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:32:20 +0000

Hi,

This is a common issue with laptop screens and low vertical resolution.

This page explains the window grid positioning:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Grid-Positioning

So if you make one of your wxgui components use 0,0,1,1 and the other 0,1,1,1 they will be side by side instead.

I have really found that plugging my laptop into a monitor to gain space is very helpful.

Andrew