Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Persistent Nameerror

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Persistent Nameerror
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:46:19 -0800

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Lara Deek <address@hidden> wrote:

I created an out-of-tree module "my_module" using gr_modtool (from
git) and added a general type block to the module using "gr_modtool
add -t general my_block". I am building and installing the module as
directed in the gnuradio out-of-tree modules page (mkdir build...make,
sudo make install, sudo ldconfig), but I keep getting:

This is the result of a recently identified and fixed bug in gr_modtool.  If you update your GNU Radio repository to the latest master, you'll find that gr_modtool is now included as a standard feature of GNU Radio, and you can use it to make your out-of-tree module without the error you've been seeing.

The stand-alone version of gr_modtool.py that is in github has also had this bug fixed.

Johnathan