Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using disconnect_all() in C++

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using disconnect_all() in C++
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:10:16 -0800

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Alexandru Csete <address@hidden> wrote:

I have attached the trace - I hope you can see something from it. If
Qt is interfering I can try to create a simpler example.

Can you confirm you are linked against libgnuradio with debugging symbols?  There are no stack frames from gnuradio between #5 and #6.  This may also be from running inside the QT event loop, having QT absorb the exception, then rethrowing it.

So if you can get this to happen outside QT and verify the debug libraries are actually linked to, that would help.

Johnathan