Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : Simultaneous execution of two scripts

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : Simultaneous execution of two scripts
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:36:36 -0500

On 07 Mar 2013 14:28, sumitstop wrote:

Marcus I have two separate usrp-1 connected for each script as you can see
them in the argument field ---  lab_2 , lab_4

My motive is two invoke each script simultaneously i.e. both the usrp will
start simultaneously and dump the sensing data from different bands.

8 out of 10 times it is working smoothly

Ah, sorry, I missed that, my apologies.

Likely what's happening is that in order for UHD to determine what the name of a device is, it has to "claim" that device interface, briefly, to determine whether "this is the device we're looking for".

Likely this collides from time to time.

Try putting a few seconds pause between starting one script and the next.