[Discuss-gnuradio] Building a transport layer

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building a transport layer
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:32:27 -0400

Hello,

I am looking for tips on building an experimental transport layer on top of the OFDM implementation in gnu radio. Ideally, I want to export a device driver interface on top of which I can bolt the TCP/IP stack of the linux kernel, or failing that, a user level UDP/IP or TCP/IP implementation.

I am pretty sure that such a thing has been constructed before so if you are able to point me to any projects that do this, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Ranga

--
M. Ranganathan