Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:45:49 +0100

> My guess is that you'll have to compile the RTL-SDR code by hand for
> Windows, and I can't help you with that.

There is pre-built version of the rtl-sdr library (
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr ) but not of the gnuradio
block.

I don't have any experience with windows, but just try to build the
rtl-sdr library ( git://git.osmocom.org/rtl-sdr ) then the source
block ( git://git.osmocom.org/rtl-sdr ). Both support cmake build
system, so build and install them exactly like you would build and
install gnuradio itself ...

Cheers,

    Sylvain