[Discuss-gnuradio] Two usrps on one machine

From: Nada ABDELKADER
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two usrps on one machine
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:15:01 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to run benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py with two USRPs (usrp1) connected to the same machine (Ubuntu 11.10). I named my usrps "dev0" and "dev1" using "usrp_burn_mb_eeprom" and called my python scripts with the "--args" option to specify the transmitter and the receiver. But I got nothing on the receiver side. Is what I did enough to configure my usrps? Is there any thing else to do to make it work?

Nada