Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On config.h (was Check for gr-ctrlport)

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On config.h (was Check for gr-ctrlport)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:46:04 +0200

Hi,

> Does anyone else have strong opinions on this subject? Or will the
> path to using the <gnuradio/header.h> model be enough?

Personally I think that <gnuradio/header.h> is the right way to go. Of
course that also mean that the pkg-config .pc must have
-I${PREFIX}/include rather than -I${PREFIX}/include/gnuradio or else
that defeats the point.

But the problem I see is that 3.7 is not there yet and as of now, the
"config.h" is broken and that should be fixed ... it has also caused
issue in some osmocom code because of name conflicts.

If in 3.7 we're going to have to change include <gr_xxx.h> to include
<gnuradio/xxx.h> anyway, then using gr_config.h now seems appropriate.

Cheers,

    Sylvain