Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] real time airplane data

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] real time airplane data
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:14:02 -0700

Hi Bill,

I hope you're doing well since your visit to the office.  I've recently done some development on similar lines to demonstrate a multi-function transceiver (COM/NAV, ILS, GPS, ADS-B, etc.).  I originally had the idea to integrate such a device, probably based on an embedded-series USRP, in a Cozy MK IV I am building.  However, the Cozy is on hold since I don't have any space to build here in Silicon Valley.  So, I've been falling back to some experiments in tin cans with Balint Seeber.http://wiki.spench.net/wiki/Spectrum_Recording

I was actually thinking about submitting a proposal to Air Venture myself.  I'd be interested in collaborating with you.

Of course, Nick Foster is also a guru of ADS-B reception.

-John