[Discuss-gnuradio] Need help

From: vamshi krishna dodla
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:56:34 -0700

can some one send me a flow graph of QPSK transmitter and receiver, this flow graph should include a root raised cosine filter, qpsk generator, multipath channel, additive gaussian noise source, snr estimator and feed back, interpolator, carrier recovery using bandedge filters, timing recovery using poly phs clock sync, lms equalizer, coastas detector.

I tried doing the same but having hard time executing the flow graph.