[Discuss-gnuradio] send_packet python file name?

From: manjusha
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] send_packet python file name?
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to send a file from GRC.I am successful in doing that.Now,i need
to know through which python file are the packets  being sent.

I saw a send_pkt function in pkt.py but when i put some print statements in
that function,those statements don't show up when i run the file.With which
i concluded that the function send_pkt from pkt.py has not been called.

can you please help me in finding from where the packets are being sent.

Thanks.

-----
Manjusha