[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Building rtl-sdr...gr-osmosdr build apparently f

From: Jincheng Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Building rtl-sdr...gr-osmosdr build apparently failed(Ubuntu 11.10)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:34:02 +0800

Hi, Ralph,
     When I enter the directory gnuradio/build and execute the command "make", the following error occured:

make[2]:***No rule to make target '../docs/doxygen/filter_generated', needed by 'docs/doxygen/xml'. Stop.
make[1]:***[docs/doxygen/CMakeFiles/doxygen_target.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
make failed
Exiting Gnu Radio build/install

     Do you have any ideas about how to solve it? Thanks.