Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py FFT bin values are all zer

From: Jincheng Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py FFT bin values are all zero.
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 00:22:51 +0800

Thanks Mike. I'm a little confused. The parameters are listed as follows:

sample-rate:
channel-bandwidth:
freq_step:
fft_size:

You mean that I should set sample-rate be 25e6, channel-bandwidth be 8e6, freq_step be 8e6 and fft_size be 25?

If we set the fft-size be 25, then which 8 bins I should select to calculate the power? By the way, since the magnitude of FFT bin is decimal, maybe I should change the magnitude of FFT bin values to mw and add the 8 bins, and then transfer to decimal again? Since we cannot straightly add the FFT bin values in decimal.

By the way, how about the "self.connect", should I add the log parameter to it?

Thanks. Hope for your reply.