Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:25:01 +0200

Hi,

On 04/11/2013 03:03 PM, address@hidden wrote:
If you base our work on that project, of course, I would be happy to help you
as good as I can!
Bastian Bloessl: thank you in advance for your disposability!!
can you tell me if and which problem present your code?

I can just tell you what I have on my todo list. Martin and Ankit (who would be the mentor) can tell you more.

I want to:
- add documentation
- port to v3.7
- move autocorrelation (i.e. frame detection) to FPGA
- use more sophisticated algorithms
- study OFDM branch and make use of that stuff
- checkout performance counters and understand the performance bottlenecks

Best,
Bastian

--
Dipl.-Inform. Bastian Bloessl