[Discuss-gnuradio] Contribute and Issues on OutOfTreeModules wiki page

From: Gregory Warnes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contribute and Issues on OutOfTreeModules wiki page
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:47:51 -0400

Hi!

Please add me to the list of contributors so I can submit issues,
patches, and propose changes to wiki pages (userid: address@hidden).

I'm working through the OutOfTreeModules wiki page and have noticed a
couple of minor issues, which I'll be glad to correct if you grant
appropriate access.

1. The section "gr-modtool-The-swiss-army-knife-of-module-editing"
should mention that gr_modtool is now included in the main gnuradio
sources.

2. In the section
"More-C-code-but-better-Subclasses-for-common-patterns", the python
method name should probably be changed from
        test_002_square_ff
        test_002_square2_ff
    to match the C++ class that is actually being tested.

-Greg

--
"Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations
of public liberty and happiness . . . it is hereby earnestly