Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2013: Vector-network analyzer

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2013: Vector-network analyzer
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:32:24 +0200

Hi Marcelo!

Nice to see you're interested in this project.
I recommend you discuss the detailed questions with the mentor for this
project, Edmar Gurjao (is there a reason Brazilian people like network
analyzers? *g* ).

Also, in order to write a good proposal, you should probably have a look
at GNU Radio (so you can figure out a good schedule and deliverables).
In your specific case, it's probably also good to check out the tools
that aren't part of GNU Radio, such as GQRX. Perhaps there's something
on CGRAN.

Cheers,
MB

--