[Discuss-gnuradio] flag error in insert preamble

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] flag error in insert preamble
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:50:30 +0530

I am trying to implement ofdm using grc blocks. I am getting an error in insert preamble block saying

TypeError: in method 'ofdm_insert_preamble', argument 2 of type 'std::vector< std::vector< gr_complex,std::allocator< gr_complex > >,std::allocator< std::vector< gr_complex,std::allocator< gr_complex > > > > const &

I have attached the grc file. what should i give as input to flag input of insert preamble block and also how to connect the output flag of insert preamble block. How does that flag work in the block.

--
Regards
Karan Talasila